Starkey ‘Hearing Technologies’ for Hearing Aids
Lakewood Hearing Center is pleased to announce Starkey ‘Hearing Technologies’ two of the new “Made for Life” products. The Muse, using the Synergy computer chip, is Starkey’s most advanced technology giving great sound quality and premium features. These premium features allow new users to gradually adjust to the comfortable sounds of the hearing aids. The hearing aids are designed to give distortion free clarity, even in loud background noises. One of the features I like best is the feedback (whistling) cancellations system. This system keeps the hearing aids from whistling and allows the ear canal to be kept as open as possible to provide the greatest wearing comfort.
Premium Hearing Aid Features
- Advanced technology giving great sound quality
- Distortion free clarity, even in loud background noises
- Feedback (whistling) cancellations system
Invisible Hearing Aids
If you want an invisible hearing aid, the SoundLens Synergy is the product to consider. It is so small–and fits deeply in the ear canal–that it is essentially invisible. Even though it is small, the SoundLens comes with the all of Starkey’s leading technologies for better hearing. It is removable and re-insertable by you. Since it fits deep inside your ear, it is specifically personalized for your ear, hearing, and all-day comfort. The SoundLens allows you to experience music, hearing every note. The SoundLens also has an integrated tinnitus technology built right into it. So if you have difficulty with ringing in the ears, there is help.
Invisible Hearing Aids Features
- Small–and fits just deep enough in the ear canal–to be essentially invisible.
- Comfortable, Removable and re-insertable by you.
- Specifically personalized for your ear, hearing, and all-day comfort.
- The SoundLens allows you to experience music, hearing every note.
- The SoundLens also has an integrated tinnitus technology built right into it.